Promoting independence and a higher quality of life.
We are devoted to ensuring residents’ lives remain meaningful, and not merely an existence.
We do this with exceptional medical care, structured programs and nutritional meals, as well as with personal acts of kindness and friendship. We strive to create and bring some sense of familiarity to each resident, so they feel safe and comfortable. It may be wrapping a favorite scarf around a neck, looking through photographs together, helping write a birthday card or enjoying cookies together.
From the moment your loved one joins our family, he or she will be surrounded with comfort.
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Dining areas for each level of care
- Enclosed outdoor patio
- Activity & Fitness room
- Beauty / Barber services
- Birthday celebrations
- Exceptional family holiday parties
- Computer tablets in each area for video chatting with family and friends
- Fully secured with gates, high-tech audio and video equipment
With Alzheimer’s and dementia patients, busy hands and active minds enrich their lives with purpose.
View all Activities »
There are four Dining Rooms at VIP, with a variety of support for everyone.
View Dining options »